Tuesday, June 29, 2010

2 month Appt

Dear Avary Elle,





This is how I find you sometimes in your swing, I think you might be air-ing out your fat rolls under your neck. I dont think this could be very comfy, but you were out like a light, so I didnt try to move you!




Having some mommy time.




SmIlEs!






SoOoO cute!




You had your 2 month appointment this week! You are sooo big!! You weighed in at 12 pounds 1 oz! you've gained pretty much 5 pounds since birth. I cant believe how much you've grown already.


Weight 12 ;bs 1 oz 75%


Height 23 inches 90%




Not only are you heavy but your also tall! I wonder sometimes if there is any of me in you? You are so much like your dad! You still have blue blue eyes, maybe they will stay like that? We will see!




I love you forever Avary! muah!






No comments:

Post a Comment